Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

East Java & Bali Road Trip December 2013

Tomorrow I am starting my road trip with a friend for the end of the year of 2013....

Finally the time has come!!!! :) :) :)

Starting on December 20th finishing on December 29th, my route trip would be an adventurous one, exploring East Java (especially Banyuwangi Regency) and Northern Part of Bali and probably also The Gili Islands in Lombok, my favourite islands.....

My Road Trip Route is:
1. Surabaya - Banyuwangi (by train - IDR 140.000 per person)
2. Banyuwangi - Mount Ijen - Banyuwangi (by car & foot - IDR 500.000 for tour guide)
3. Banyuwangi - Sukamade Beach - Banyuwangi (by car rental - unplanned yet)
4. Banyuwangi - Pulau Menjangan Bali (by ship & bus - unplanned)
5. Pulau Menjangan Bali - Lovina (by public transport - unplanned)
6. Lovina - Singaraja (by public transport - unplanned)
7. Singaraja - Tulamben (by public transport - unplanned)
8. Tulamben - Amed (by public transport - unplanned)
9. Amed - Ubud (by public transport - unplanned)
10. Ubud - Kuta (by public transport - unplanned)
11. Kuta - Gili Islands Lombok (by boat)



So mostly this trip is unplanned except for Mount Ijen part since we need to prepare for everything to prevent bad things happening during the hiking since it's a rainy season in Indonesia.

Hotels are also unplanned and we plan to shop around for hotels on each day. I don't know if it's a good idea in terms of price but for sure it will be fun....

I decided to explore Northern part of Bali since it's the part of Bali that we rarely go and I haven't actually been there since 10+ years ago. And there will be a lot of snorkeling during this trip....

I am super duper excited for this road trip.....

I hope I can stay healthy, strong, and safe for this trip....

How about you all? Any plan for this holiday season?

No comments: