Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hotel Review: Hotel Grand Le Daiba Tokyo Japan

During my last trip to Japan, I stayed at Hotel Grand Le Daiba Tokyo for New Year's Eve 2013 and I had quite a pleasant stay there. I stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights (Dec 31, 2012 - Jan 2, 2013).

Here is my review and some important information that you might want to know about Hotel Grand Le Daiba Tokyo....

Hotel Information:

Website: http://www.grandpacific.jp/eng/
Guest Rooms: http://www.grandpacific.jp/eng/room/
Hotel Facilities: http://www.grandpacific.jp/eng/facilities/
Access: http://www.grandpacific.jp/eng/access/


What do I have to say about this hotel?


Price: 8/10
First of all, it's quite pricey and might not be your best choice if you are under a budget. It's a five star hotel in Odaiba area in Tokyo.

Room: 10/10
The room I stayed in was quite big and completely shattered my expectation and assumption that hotel rooms in Tokyo would all bevery tiny and small. Well, I guess the price makes for the spacey rooms.

Hotel Staffs: 9/10
The hotel staffs are very friendly, nice, and well mannered (I find that most Japanese are very well mannered). However, as an international 5 star hotel, not many of the staffs speak English and the one who speaks English may not have the best spoken English skills. When I tried to find something to do during the New Year's Eve, I asked one of the staffs and had quite a difficulty talking to them. But, they are still the best. In my opinion, they are very very helpful and informative. I can see how they tried very hard to answer my questions and gather as much information as they could to make my time there a great one.

Location: (9/10)
This hotel is located in a strategic location in Odaiba area. It's close to shopping malls (Diver City, Aqua City), public transits (Daiba Station on Yurikamome Line), amusement park (Joypolis), and a lot of goo restaurants.

Views: (9/10)
The hotel has some great views. If you are lucky, you can get a hotel room that has a view of the Rainbow Bridge.


For others' reviews, please check:
Agoda
TripAdvisor



“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” 

No comments: