Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Movie Review: The Help (2011)


The Help (2011)


Movie Rating: 85/100
Casts: Viola Davis, Emma Stone, Jessica Chastain, Octavia Spencer, Bryce Dallas Howard

My Comments:
  • Surprisingly I enjoyed this movie, I actually watched it twice already.
  • Very talented cast.
  • I found this movie is beautiful and inspiring.
  • It might not be the best movie ever, but it surely entertains me very well.
  • Some parts are very emotional, especially the story about Emma Stone's character's childhood maid.
  • Jessica Chastain stole the scene. She's very charismatic in this movie.
  • Octavia Spencer is also very funny in this movie.
  • Bryce Dallas Howard is successful acting as the villain of the movie.
  • The relationship between Minny and Celia is very sweet and funny.

"The Help" Movie Trailer

Minnie's Chocolate Pie - The most funny scene in this whole movie

"You is kind, you is smart, you is important"






No comments: