Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hotel Review: Artotel Surabaya

ARTOTEL SURABAYA

Website: http://artotelindonesia.com/detail.php?id=surabaya

"Earth without art is just EH"

What do I have to say about my experience at this hotel?
I stayed here for one night to accompany my friend who came over to Surabaya, the city I live in. The lobby is full of interesting contemporary artsy stuffs and they are pretty interesting. Being at a Christmas time, the decoration was awesome and we kept taking pictures of the decoration. Basically the lobby experience is so fine.

Hotel Quality: 8.5/10
The hotel quality is very good. It's a new hotel in the middle of the city.

Price: 9/10
Since it's a budget hotel, the price is affordable given the fact that it's in the middle of Surabaya city.
We spent about Rp 400.000 per night.

Quality of Stay: 9/10
Great sleep, pretty basic room (quite small but enough), bathroom is clean and looks new, breakfast is awesome with variety of Indonesian / East Javanese foods.

Location: 10/10
It's in the middle of the city so it's easy to go to any other parts of Surabaya.

Breakfast: 9/10
To me the breakfast is awesome since it gives us some good Indonesian breakfasts.... There are some basic Western foods also like omelette station and breads. The Western breakfast is also good. Basic fruits are also provided.

Hotel Staff: 10/10
The hotel staffs are very helpful in attending our needs. We forgot our room key inside the hotel room and the staff was quite nice and helpful. I asked for a scissors and the staff came by very quick to lend me a scissor and even helped me to cut open my new camera box. I think the staffs here are quite well trained.

Overall: 9.5/10
Overall, I had a great great stay here at the hotel and would come back again to stay at this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and when my friends are coming over to visit me.




No comments: