Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Hotel Review: Amadea Resort & Villas, Seminyak, Bali

Hotel Review: Amadea Resort & Villas, Seminyak, Bali

This is one of the hotels I stayed during my Bali Hotel Hopping last July 2014. Me and my family stayed at a 4 bedroom villa with a private pool for 2 nights before we left Bali. To me, Amadea Resort & Villas at Seminyak is another boutique villa resort located in Seminyak. It's quite small and I think it consists of a few more than 7 villas and also there are some hotel rooms at the back of the lobby area.

The lobby area itself is not located at the front of the property. We have to walk tak a boogey ride provided by the hotel to the back of the property to reach the lobby.

Location: 10/10
For the location, since I wanted to be in the middle of Seminyak bustling shopping area, Amadea is perfect. Just across the streets we can find a lot of great restaurants to fulfill our gastronomical cravings of mostly Western and Fusion foods. Not too far away from the hotel, within a walking distant, we can find a lot of small shops and we can also walk to Seminyak Square where we can find more shops and restaurants.

Hotel Staffs: 8/10
I can't say a lot about the hotel staffs since I didn't get into contact with them too much. However, it's safe to say that they're very friendly, helpful, and love to smile. They tried to give us an origami from the towels that shaped like ducks, it's very thoughtful of them and my little cousins were excited about it.

Breakfast: 7/10
The breakfast is quite basic and not a lot of variety. Nothing too special about it and I have had better breakfasts provided by a villa resort like this.

Price: 9/10
The price is very reasonable given the fact that our villa is very huge and actually if we wanna squeeze in more people it might be possible.

Villa Quality: 8/10
Of course Amadea is not as luxurious as other hotels I stayed in (W Villas and Sofitel). The building specifications of the villa I can tell that it's not too great and it's pretty basic. Probably they can improve the villas by providing better and more interior designs and furnitures. The atmosphere of the villa feels a bit empty and cold. The private swimming pool is awesome though, the size is just right.

Value for Money: 8/10
It's alright. I might come back bringing a group of friends to stay at this hotel. The value for money is quite reasonable. But, I am not sure if I will come back here again since there are a lot of other villas within the price range and quality that I want to try in Bali. So I guess I won't be staying at this hotel anytime soon.

Would I recommend this Hotel?
Hmm, I wouldn't go telling people to go to Bali and must stay at this Villa. But if people ask me whether the villa is alright, the two words that would come to mind are "DECENT ENOUGH".

My pictures of the 4 bedroom Villa I stayed in:
http://ferrystraveladventures.blogspot.com/2014/08/photos-of-amadea-resort-villas-seminyak.html

My Overall Rating on This Hotel:
8/10

For my other reviews on hotels and villas in Bali, click below:

No comments: