Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hotel Review: Nikko Hotel Osaka

Hotel Information:

Website: http://www.jalhotels.com/domestic/kansai/osaka/


What do I have to say about this hotel?


Price: 8/10
It's a pricy hotel that is suitable for business men having a trip to Osaka, Japan.

Room: 8.5/10
The room is quite decent although I feel that this hotel has been around for quite a long time thus it feels a bit old. When I visited this hotel, the hotel was undergoing some maintenance on the elevators.

Hotel Staffs: 10/10
The hotel staffs are quite friendly and helpful in general. In fact, I was traveling with children (my cousins) and two of them got sick and needed to be taken to a children hospital in the middle of the night. One of the hotel staffs was kind enough to accompany my uncle to the hospital and helped with the language barrier. So, I will give them a great amount of credits for them! Kudos! :)

Location: (10/10)
This hotel is located near the most important entertainment and shopping area in Osaka, Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Dotonbori. So, it's only a walking distance from the hotel to the most entertatining area in Osaka. This hotel is also built above the subway system, Shinsaibashi Station.

Views: (8/10)
The view from the hotel is just the view of many skyscrapers surrounding the area.

Overall: (8.5/10)
Overall, I would recommend this hotel if you are not on a tight budget. The location is great, the hotel staffs are friendly and helpful, and the hotel rooms are pretty decent.

For others' reviews, please check:
TripAdvisor

No comments: