Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Movie Review: Hit & Run (2012)

Movie Rating: 70/100
Casts: Bradley Cooper, Dax Shepard, Kristin Chenoweth, Kristen Bell
My Comments:

  • The movie is pretty funny in my opinion.
  • It exceeded my expectation since I actually finished watching it from beginning to the end. I was just checking out what movies to see, but I ended up watching if full.
  • It is also quite enjoyable to watch during your spare time.
  • The best acting performance in this movie goes to Bradley Cooper. He is hilarious in this movie and such a badass. It proves that Bradley Cooper is an acting force in Hollywood to be reckoned with.
  • Some funny scenes and conversations are greatly placed.
  • Dax Shepard is funny as usual and surprisingly he did direct this movie.



No comments: