Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Movie Review: Life of Pi

Movie Rating: 69/100
Casts: Suraj Sharma, Irfan Khan
Directed By: Ang Lee
My Comments:

  • The movie is a great fantasy movie, which is different from what I expected. I came into the theatre actually expecting a real life movie based on some true story. I ended up being a bit disappointed leaving the theatre.
  • However, I learnt that the movie is a fantasy movie BASED on a NOVEL. Well, now that makes sense. haha......
  • It's a drama movie in a sort. So if you don't like drama and too much talking and expect some actions, then this movie is not for you.
  • I agree that Life of Pi has some amazing breathtaking views. The screenplay is also quite good.
  • Ang Lee did a pretty good job directing the movie.
  • The main actor also has enough charisma as Dr. Pi Patel.



No comments: