Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Movie Review: G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013)

Directed by: Jon. M. Chu
Casts:
D.J. Cotrona, Byun-Hung Lee, Adrianne Palicki, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum

Genre: Action & Adventure, Science Fiction & Fantasy

My Movie Rating: 70/100


  • I came to the theatre with mixed expectations. On one hand, I knew this movie would be good. But on the other hand, some of my friends who watched it before me said it's not as good as the first one. In addition, the rating on rottentomatoes was not as high as I thought.
  • But well, I actually loved and enjoyed every bit of this movie. It has very awesome actions
  • You don't come to watch this movie to see amazing storyline, but to see some very cool actions.
  • The casts are also very charismatic. Adriaane Palicki was very hot in this movie.
  • One negative to some of my girl friends is that Channing Tatum's character died at the very beginning of the movie. But well, for me, it's not too big of a deal..... :)


No comments: