Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Movie Review: Olympus Has Fallen (2013)

OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN

Casts:
Gerard Butler as Mike Banning
Morgan Freeman as President Benjamin Ashley
Aaron Eckhart
Melissa Leo
Ashley Judd


Genre: Drama, Action, Adventure

My Rating: 75/100


  • The movie is very intense from the beginning to the end and has very touching moments especially for nationalism of a country.
  • This movie also plays with emotions. I had some angers at certain times, sadness at some, and proud at a couple times.
  • In general, I think it's a great entertaining movie that audiences would enjoy.
  • However, the storyline is pretty predictable and I feel like critics wouldn't like it.
  • But, who cares about critics if you actually enjoy watching the movie. I would rate this movie 75/100.
  • The performances of the actors are also great, especially Gerard Butler and Melissa Leo, whose acting performances stood out to me.....

No comments: