Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Movie Review: Magic Mike (2012)

Movie Rating: 70/100
Genre: Comedy Drama
Casts: Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey, Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer, Joey Manganiello, Cody Horn
Directed by: Steven Soderbergh
My Comments:
  • This is just an OK movie. It's actually worse than I thought. I thought I would enjoy watching it more, but I simply didn't.
  • There's a lot of skin showing in this movie.
  • The storyline is pretty shallow but I already expected this for this kind of movie.
  • I realized from this movie that Channing Tatum is a pretty damn good dancer.
  • However, it's pretty entertaining in some ways.
  • With that amount of skin showing of the muscle beefy hot sexy hunk stars, this movie will for sure attract girls and/or gays audience.


No comments: