Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hotel Review: FM7 Hotel Resort, Jakarta


I just stayed at this hotel last night for a transit. I spent about 6 hours here at the hotel for some sleep.

In my opinion, this hotel is a decent place to stay for a transit due to its close proximity to the Soekarno Hatta International Airport.

This hotel offers shuttle buses between hotel and the airport.

Location: 8/10
The main reason to stay at this hotel is the close distance from the airport. However, it is not that close either. There are some other hotels closer to the airport. In addition, there might be some traffic to and from the hotel because the roads leading to the hotel is quite narrow (one lane).

Hotel Room: 9/10
The hotel room is great. I had a good night sleep in bed. The bathroom is also spacey and clean.

Facilities: 9/10
Since I only spent like 7 hours here to sleep I didn't get a chance to check out their facilities. But, I read that they have pretty much a resort hotel should have, like swimming pool and gym.

Basically this is a good option if you wanna stay close to the airport and I would for sure come back to this hotel when I feel the need to...

No comments: