Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Next Travel Destination: Komodo National Park & Flores


After a couple days of thinking and researching, I decided that Komodo National Park would be my next Indonesian travel destination. There are so many beautiful places in Indonesia that I want to explore but this one just can't wait any longer.

I have been wanting to go since last year when I realized that it's one of the most fascinating places in the world, one place that is so unique and can't be found anywhere else in the planet. And yes, this one is something that we Indonesians should be very proud of....

I am so excited to meet the giant lizards, to experience the life of the locals, to enjoy the panoramic views, and to explore the underwater life of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. It will for sure be a different world and something very very exciting to experience.

Talking about expectations, I do have a lot of expectations about this particular place and fingers crossed that it will satisfy my wanderlust cravings. Therefore, I can't wait to check off one of the many many items in my travel bucket list and hopefully it will happen SOON.

I might combine my trip to Wae Rebo and Kelimutu National Park depending on the schedule that I am making later....


So who else is in for the possibly adventure of a lifetime? *wink*

Watch out for my adventures in East Nusa Tenggara, the next biggest Indonesian travel destination..... :)


No comments: